Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's 2010 and this is what I am going to do about it!

So a new year and a new dedication to to cooking. I have finally accepted what I have known for a long time, I am the happiest when I am cooking. There is something that makes me so complete when I am in the kitchen; now that might have something to do with eating after I cook :)
I have decided after a lot of deliberation that I will be trying new and different recipes from many different sources as well as doing my personal modifications on recipes I find to make the vegan. I cannot promise that they will all be good, and I cannot promise that I will post everything I am doing, but I can promise this, in 2010 I will be experimenting more, honing my skills and taking more risks in my cooking and baking, which is a little scary, but at the tail end of 2010 I will be a better vegan chef!

No comments:

Post a Comment