Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mom's Vegan Kitchen Pancakes!

I have never been a good pancake maker.  I have tried various recipes with moderate results but I have never been able to make them like my Mother or Grandmother.  I have had delicious vegan pancakes but just can't master them myself.  Well I have finally found the solution:  Mom's Vegan Kitchen Pancake mix, I purchased it from Vegan Essentials .  The pancakes were fluffy delicious and easy to cook!  For anyone pressed for time or just can't master the perfect pancake I highly suggest trying Mom's Vegan Kitchen.
Mom's Vegan Kitchen is based out of Portland Oregon but can be purchased on line as well as around the Oregon area, you can find more information on their very informative and smartly designed website at http://momsvegankitchen.com/

 
Here is the first one on cooking and looking very delicious!


Sorry it is a bit dark but we were to excited to try it!
Yum and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment