Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mini Fruit and Pudding Pie

I have been on a mini pie kick this summer. And here is my latest creation. It is a graham cracker crust with tofu pudding and fresh fruits arranged on the top! You can experiment with other fruits but the ones on the top of mine are some of my favorites! Who am I kidding I love all fruit, you might say I am nuts for fruit... :)
Ingredients:
• one block firm tofu
• 1/2 cup agave nectar
• 1/2 tsp almond extract
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon
• pinch of salt
• 6 to 7 graham cracker mini pie crusts
• various fruits sliced
Directions:
In a blender blend tofu first. Add agave and the extracts, and blend well. Add the salt and cinnamon blend well. Let rest in fridge for at least 5 minutes but up to 30 if you have the time. Evenly divide the pudding into the crusts and arrange the fresh fruit!


Yum and done!


No comments:

Post a Comment